866 Tin Can Bay Road, Canina QLD 4570
Auction onsite, 10th March @ 11.30am
"Minginbil" - Affordable Family Dual Living Retreat! House on Acreage - Property ID: 981379
Welcome to "Minginbil", a beautiful ten acre property combining the character of yesteryear with modern conveniences for the whole family to enjoy!
Situated only twelve minutes to the heart of Gympie, this Easternside property is truly special. Nestled in a natural rainforest with a mixture of native and sub tropical plants, this extremely private low maintenance property offers something for everyone and features the following:
• Circa 1900 Queenslander with 12ft ceilings, original fretwork/VJ walls/tongue-in-groove polished flooring/insulated
• Two bedrooms upstairs - master bedroom with air-conditioning/large built-ins and own access to verandah
• Large formal carpeted lounge room with fireplace
• Modern kitchen and dining room with air-conditioning/fantastic bench space/stainless steel dishwasher and rangehood, induction oven/stove
• Upgraded bathroom with feature corner spa bath
• Front and side verandahs, blinds throughout
• Three additional bedrooms downstairs, kitchenette with stove and living space all council approved
• 6m x 6m shed with skillion plus carport/13,000G rainwater storage
• Rustic gazebo entertaining area with built in BBQ
• Permanent creek/dam and electric bore meaning water is no issue
• Large vege patch and vine growing area, chook pen
• Sealed driveway, additional 9m x 6m shelter
• 100’s of different tree and plant varieties, various walking tracks
• Recent pest inspection and council reports available
• School bus and wheelie bin service to door
Explore all day long or just sit back and enjoy your peaceful and private surrounds. This property is truly unique and will have the whole family wishing to call it home. Make the most of this fantastic opportunity, as inspections are sure to impress and this much loved family home will be sold!
For more information or to book your private inspection, call marketing agent Peter Olsson today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Land Size Approx. - 4.04 hectares