225 Wilton Road, Greens Creek QLD 4570
Offers from $649,000
"Brickwood" - Family Lifestyle Living! House on Acreage - Property ID: 970452
Welcome to "Brickwood", an outstanding and rare lifestyle opportunity in the prized eastern side of Gympie . Situated only 10 minutes from the CBD, this near 32 acre property offers outstanding views from every angle, overlooking your gently undulating land and the mountain ranges beyond.
As you enter the property, the beautiful Jacaranda lined driveway leads you to your formal circular drive, with commanding water feature and perfectly positioned family homestead. "Brickwood" has been built to last and comprising the following, this is a must see –
• Unique four bedroom family home constructed with sandstone and red cedar
• All bedrooms are carpeted and have built-ins, master bedroom with ensuite
• Additional study or fifth bedroom option with built-in
• Large open plan living space with featured rake ceilings, silky oak doors and parquetry flooring in the formal dining area/fireplace
• Generous kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, timber bench tops and excellent storage and bench space
• Main bathroom with featured claw foot bath with private "rainforest" views
• Front and rear entertaining areas, capturing the views and breezes on offer
• 6m x 6m powered shed accommodating two cars plus attached 6m x 6m skillion/20,000G of rainwater storage
• Pumping rights from Greens Creek, feeding 5,000G header tank, additional large shared dam
• Reticulated water troughs and taps in place
• Four barb fencing in place, split into three paddocks
• Established trees and gardens, variety of fruit trees, chook pen
Eastern side lifestyle properties are always in high demand but are rare to the market and giving its proximity to the CBD, views and water supply, “Brickwood" demands your attention! Offering tremendous value, the owner is committed to selling and is eager to hear your offer today!
For more information or to book your private inspection, contact marketing agent Peter Olsson at your convenience.
- Land Size Approx. - 12.83 hectares