317 Lawnville Road, Black Mountain QLD 4563
Price: Contact Agent
Noosa Hinterland – Cooroy - 150 Acres Livestock - Property ID: 970198
• Located five minutes from Cooroy, 20 minutes to Noosa and approximately 1 1/2 hours to Brisbane.
• Area of 60.7 hectares (150 acres) of fertile grazing country only a stone’s throw from Noosa.
• Four bedroom Queenslander with modern bathroom, recently added extension including modern kitchen featuring large island bench, dishwasher, gas stove with an electric oven and wood burning fire place.
• The dining area has views of most of the property so you can keep an eye on things from the dining table.
• Hardwood floors in most rooms, lino in the bathroom and carpet in two bedrooms.
• The main bedroom is large enough to add an ensuite if required.
• The back verandah opens out onto a large flat grassed area with a small studio to one side and shed/work area well off to the other side.
• The shed is steel framed approximately 16m x 7.5m x 3m with four bays, 3 phase power connected and direct access off Lawnville Road.
• There are 20 solar panels on the shed roof giving 5kw of power into the grid.
• The property has improved pasture and is a highly productive grazing country with the owners currently rotationally grazing 80+ head of cattle year-round.
• Six Mile Creek originates on the property, there are six dams and includes 2 x 3mL water licences.
• There is a solar pump supplying water from one of the dams to a 5000gal holding tank at the top of the property and then gravity feeding to troughs and irrigation hydrants along the ridges and to the house. Creeks have been fenced with electric fence.
• Steel stock yards, vet crush, loading ramp and laneway from the paddocks to the yards.
• There are several potential house sites with established access off the road if you are looking to build a house that has views of the magnificent surrounding area.
- Land Size Approx. - 60.7 hectares