769 Neusa Vale Road, Neusa Vale QLD 4570
Price: Contact Agent
Outstanding Coastal Grazing Property - Reliable Rainfall Livestock - Property ID: 969904
• Very high production property with reliable rainfall, quality pastures, good soils, all located close to Noosa and the Sunshine Coast. The property is suited to breeding, backgrounding or mixture of both.
• Located south east of Gympie approximately 25 minutes from Gympie or 35 minutes from Noosa.
• Area of 71.93 hectares (177.7 acres) of flat to slightly undulating country.
• Fertile soil and improved pasture for grazing and pasture hay production.
• Two-bedroom high set timber house with kitchen dining area, lounge room bathroom & office.
• Large verandah overlooking most of the property.
• Laundry downstairs and storage area under the house.
• Large machinery shed (approximately 18m x 9m).
• Dairy shed, steel stock yards with vet crush and loading ramp.
• Round yard and two large pens for training stock horses and stock handling.
• Several small paddocks setup for horses.
• Property is fenced into 9 main paddocks with a laneway from paddocks to the yards.
• Large irrigation dam and several gullies that run through the property.
• Bore supplying the house and yards as well as stock water.
• Owners make pasture hay/wrapped silage during the summer for sale or use in the winter months.
• Estimated carrying capacity of 100 plus breeders or 200 plus backgrounders.
- Land Size Approx. - 177.7 acres