59 Richardson Road, East Deep Creek QLD 4570
Sold for $430,000
"Premier" Location Loaded With Value! House on Acreage - Property ID: 959321
**PLEASE NOTE** The existing contract on this property is subject to certain conditions and as such we are still encouraging inspections.
Eastern side properties situated within 10 minutes to town are always sought after and 59 Richardson Road is bound to be no exception! This classy property is perfect from every angle and offers plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy. Peace and privacy is assured with this property perched at the end of a no through road, while overlooking the creek flats below and the lights of Gympie beyond. Loaded in value this home is packed full of the following features –
- 2005 built brick home on 3.32 acres 10 minutes to the CBD
- Master bedroom with air conditioning/walk-in robe/modern ensuite with double shower
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans/additional study room/NBN connected
- Huge tiled open plan living space with air conditioning and fireplace
- Entertainers kitchen with exceptional bench and storage space/Westinghouse gas cooktop and electric wall oven/stainless steel dishwasher
- Large modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles/separate toilet/huge laundry room with excellent storage
- Formal entry with feature timber door/flyscreens throughout including Crimsafe back screened doorway/single remote lockup garage
- Full length back deck bringing the outside in, which perfectly captures the private views and breezes on offer/tiled front porch area
- 7m x 3.5m sunken saltwater pool screened for privacy while overlooking the acreage
- 6m x 9m powered shed with attached 4m x 9m skillion accommodating two vehicles and workshop area, while still leaving room for the van or boat
- Large dam with pump/header tank/reticulated taps in place
- 10,000 gals of rainwater storage/dog proof house yard/chook pen
- Established trees and gardens/lockup concreted storage space underneath
With the owners prepared to meet the market, this much loved family home will be sold. If you’ve been searching for that ideal low maintenance lifestyle property in a premier location, then 59 Richardson Road is a must inspection!
For more information or to book your private inspection, contact marketing agent Peter Olsson today!
- Land Size Approx. - 3.32 acres
- Above Ground Swimming Pool