11 Queen Street, Gympie QLD 4570
Auction onsite 1st July 12.00pm
In A Class Of Its Own House - Property ID: 938661
Your search ends here for a classic renovated Queenslander, welcoming new owners to continue the love affair. Steeped with character, features of this superb property include:
• 12 foot vj ceilings, vj walls, 6 inch tongue-in-groove polished pine flooring
• Timber fretwork, casement windows, bay windows in dining and lounge areas
• Large lounge room with adjacent dining area
• Renovated kitchen with island bench, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• French doors to sleepout and to dressing room adjacent to the main bedroom
• Brilliant covered, timber rear deck
• Front verandah providing lovely views
• Downstairs utility room or office, fenced yard
Situated close to the Channon Street Medical Precinct, an opportunity for professional premises avails, subject to Council approval. An absolute delight to the eye, an inspection is sure to impress.
Call Rob Nimmo to arrange your inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Land Size Approx. - 612 m2