12 Bobrei Court, Wallu QLD 4570
Retreat To Twelve On Bobrei House - Property ID: 937065
Nestled behind the forestry strip, this property oasis is sure to surprise. Sympathetically created to compliment its bush backdrop, be wowed by the stunning views to the waters of Tin Can Bay and beyond. A charming bush and beach retreat where tree change meets sea change, a haven to relax and unwind.
Twelve on Bobrei, Wallu Heights, presents plentiful options to a very lucky buyer! Ready for your viewing, this delightful property offers:
- Just under 2 acres of gently sloping, beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Spacious entrance porch with welcoming foyer to this four bedroom split level, family home.
- Gorgeous hardwood polished, floors with central staircase offering access to upper and lower levels.
- Well appointed, the open plan living flows to the expansive verandah where magical views can be enjoyed year round.
- The ergonomic kitchen with stainless steel, five burner gas cooktop and electric oven, offers great storage with an outlook that will never tire.
- Recipient of a QBA award winning pole home.
- Ensuite master bedroom with spacious walk-in robe & private verandah.
- Three generously sized bedrooms - two with built-in robes
- Family bathroom with separate toilet plus 3rd toilet on ground floor
- Ground level offers a built-in-bar with covered entertaining that leads to the inground pool, plus screened laundry and two car accommodation as required.
- 11m salt water pool with spa and cascading waterfall feature with large stone fired pizza oven providing perfect alfresco dining
- Fire pit with feature seating to enjoy those starry nights
- Good water supply with 1 x 5000 gallon water tank, 1 x 10,000 gallon, deep dam with silver bass, and electric bore.
- Outbuildings - 7.5m x 9m block shed with 4m x 7m adjoining carport, greenhouse and garden shed
- 6 kW solar
- A popular www.stayz.com.au home, there are business opportunities here.
- Only 7 mins to Tin Can Bay, 20 mins from Rainbow Beach & Cooloola National Park and a scenic 30 min drive to Gympie town centre.
Twelve On Bobrei is a generous package with options to explore. A dearly loved property that has been lovingly created, why not make it yours? Owner’s plans are heading in a new direction and are receptive to the market. To appreciate all that is on offer call for your private viewing today.
- Land Size Approx. - 7611 m2
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- In Ground Swimming Pool
Office & Agent Details
- 192 Mary Street
Gympie QLD 4570
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5482 7505
- F: 07 5482 2245
- Sales Consultant/Auctioneer
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0400 114 944