1830 Sandy Creek Road, Downsfield QLD 4570
83.19 ha - $825,000
Quality Coastal Grazing Livestock - Property ID: 911784
- Located 25 minutes from East of Gympie and approximately 30 minutes from Tin Can Bay.
- Area of 83.19ha (205.5 acres) in one freehold title of undulating country with fertile soils and high rainfall of approximately 1200mm per year.
- Original Queenslander timber house with two bedrooms, sleepout, lounge, kitchen/dining, bathroom and deck. There is a single bay garage, shed and covered area for a caravan. Approximately 10,000 gallons of rain water storage.
- Outstanding pastures with a good body of feed consisting mainly of Setaria, Pangola, Paspalum plus tropical legumes.
- There are four dams and access to Sandy Creek.
- Carrying capacity of approximately 60 breeders or equivalent.
- Steel stock yards with crush and loading ramp.
- Fencing is mainly steel posts and barb wire with 10 paddocks and laneway.
- Opportunity for a variety of crops that are currently grown in the area including Macadamias and Ginger.
- The property is approximately 85% cleared and approximately 10% is coloured under the vegetation management regulations.
- Land Size Approx. - 205.5 acres