33 Cross Crescent, Curra QLD 4570
Sold for $250,000
Bargain Lifestyle Living House - Property ID: 904519
Neat as a pin, this immaculate five acre property is priced to sell and offers genuine value for money. Situated only 15 minutes north of Gympie, escape to the country and call this low maintenance property home.
- Three Queen sized bedroom hardiplank home with high ceilings/fully insulated
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge with extra optional storage space
- 7kW reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Good sized modern bathroom
- Front and rear fully screened entertaining areas
- 6m x 9m powered shed with workshop
- 4m x 2m hydrotherapy pool connected to solar heating
- 6m x 3m free standing shelter, ideal for the van or boat
- 2m x 2m garden shed with outdoor toilet
- 11,000g of rainwater storage/4kW standby generator connected to house
- 2 dams/pump set up with reticulated taps
- Fully fenced/dog proof/selectively cleared
- School bus and bin service to front door
Loaded with value, be sure not to miss this one! Whether its entry level acreage you’re after, downsizing or wanting that first home, this property represents superb buying power.
The owners are ready to sell and all reasonable offers will be considered. For more information, call marketing agent Peter Olsson today!
- Land Size Approx. - 5 acres