502 Gate Road, Canina QLD 4570
Sold for $690,000
"Kilfenora South" - Macadamia Orchard Horticulture - Property ID: 850866
- Located 10 minutes east of Gympie and 30 Minutes from Tin Can Bay
- Area of 32.32 hectares (79.9 acres) in one title
- Approximately 4,600 macadamia trees
- 50 mango trees
- Shed with de-husking equipment
- Large irrigation dam
- Approximately half the orchard is currently irrigated
- Irrigation main lines are in place to irrigate all of the orchard
- Two silos (estimated at 35 & 25 ton)
- Two bedroom donga on site with shower and toilet
- All plant and equipment required to operate the orchard included
- Two road access to the property
- Excellent house site with great views
"Kilfenora South' is located in the heart of the Gympie Region macadamia growing area. Approximately 1,200mm (48") rainfall per year, good soils, large irrigation dam, close to macadamia processor and only a short drive to the coast, the property is an ideal operation for a small operator.
Nut prices have maintained a good return for the past couple of years ($5.05 nut in shell) and have a promising future with growing demand for the product. This orchard has seen significant improvements by the current owner and the buyer should have a good return from this seasons coming harvest.
There is still potential to increase the productivity of the farm with more irrigation and continuing maintenance of the orchard health. Outstanding house site with great views over Gympie and the very scenic surrounding area.
Contact Lex to arrange an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 32.32 hectares